FLEXSCREED 209 EPOXY SCREED
Single colour Decorative
or Multi speckle Epoxy Floor System.
209 is a
3 part specially formulated epoxy, polyurethane heavy duty
material for industrial floor and repair of structurally
damage areas. It is applied as a floor screed from 3mm to 20mm
thick and can be modified to a decorative finish with the
addition of colour quartz instead of normal quartz filler. FLEXSCREED 209 cures to become a high strength,
impermeable and chemical resistance mortar which can be easily
applied on vertical, horizontal or even overhead situations in
high build repair. FLEXSCREED
be used in used in conjunction with FLEXSCREED 208 epoxy primer to ensure an excellent adhesion
system of epoxy mortar which properties include high
compressive strength, abrasion, chemical and grease resistance
and is suitable for interior or exterior applications.
For floor screeds, (decorative & non-decorative) where
abrasion, chemical and high strength
properties is needed.
* Interior or exterior repair of honeycombed and
* Area subjected to chemical attack. Such as
concrete oil tank.
* In applications where high compressive strength
FLEXSCREED 209 can achieved greater than 80 N/mm2
* In application where a rise in floor level with
high build screed in
not feasible (FLEXSCREED can be applied at 3mm to 20mm
* Can be high build either vertically, horizontally
* Chemically resistant to asids and other
* Capable of resisting abrasion from forklift,
trucks and other
* Good adhesion properties when used in conjunction
FLEXSCREED 208 epoxy primer.
* It it easily mixed, applied and is U.V resistant.
hrs depending on environment.
80 N/mm2 after 7 days
14 N/mm2 AST C882: 1978
mg loss of weight ASTM D 4060-90 and 0.04 mm loss of
layer thickness after 1000 cycles (in accordance with